Friday 28 March 2008

Wednesday and Thursday's Fud

Well, yesterday was quite busy so I didn't have time to update but on Wednesday George had banana for breakfast again, he seems to be a bit more keen on trying banana so perhaps I've finally got the serving method right (cut in half then peel about 1/3 of the skin). He also had a couple of Organix Apple Rice cakes. For lunch he had potato, sweet potato and carrot - roasted of course, and again did some sippy cup practice.

Yesterday George had banana and melon for breakfast and the banana was preferred to the melon for the first time ever..I don't think the new melon was as ripe as previous offerings so it was discarded in favour of mushier banana.

Lunch was leftovers with some added extras. Matt and I had had shepherds pie on Wednesday night so babyG (and Mummy) had lwftovers with baked beans. George actually only had the mash from the top (made with pure spread instead of butter and milk) and beans and seemed to like it very much. It had to be spoon fed but he took control of the spoon and managed to actually eat quite a lot of it himself, I of course was loading the spoon for him but he is only 5 and 3/4 months! (crumpet/pikelet minus 8 days and counting)

Here is some video of him being naughty with the spoon

All in all a succesful food day.

Hopefully there are no typos in this, I was told off by my dad so I've spellchecked this time!

No comments: